Zortrax M300 Dual 3D Printer
Professional large volume dual-extrusion 3D printer.
- Works in the LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology
- Has a 265x265x300 mm workspace
- Has Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connectivity
- Has a blackout response system
- Calibrates a build-platform with a capacitive displacement sensor
- Compatible with perforated, glass, and other build platforms
- Supports single and dual extrusion modes
- Works with third-party filaments
- Has built-in video streaming camera
Out of stock
Zortrax M300 Dual relies on the dual-extrusion LPD Plus technology to simultaneously print with base and water-soluble support filaments in a large build volume measuring 265x265x300 mm.
Fail-safe 3D printing
The M300 Dual can detect a power outage, jammed filament, and material running out. tIn each case it pauses the print and saves the exact position of the printing head. This way your work can be resumed from the same spot when the problem has been dealt with.
With a capacitive displacement sensor the M300 Dual can automatically calibrate to work with glass, perforated, or other types of build platforms. This way it’s possible to customize the printer for the project at hand.