If you’re looking for a quality 3D printer for sale, and you are in the Adelaide or Barossa based area, Yourtech has what you need.
As an authorised dealer for the leading brands in 3D printers in South Australia - Makerbot, UP and Zortax - we have all your 3D printer requirements at affordable prices.
Whether you want to buy a brand new 3D printer, or need servicing for your existing 3D printer, our expert team is here to help on all fronts. We’re fully knowledgeable about all aspects of the MakerBot, UP and Zortrax 3D printers, so you can always expect a quality service that gets the results you need.
We can advise you on the best model for your individual needs and are happy to offer any advice on using your printer, as required. No matter where you are in South Australia, Yourtech offers professional and reliable maintenance and installation services throughout the area, for our customers’ convenience. We also supply all related consumables, so just get in touch for whatever you require.
We work with:
- Education industries
- Private and commercial clients
FREE Demos and Trial Periods:
Adelaide and Barossa based schools can take advantage of our great demo offer. We will come to you, and help you install the 3D Printer of your choice. From there, you are free to try it out and see why so many others have fallen in love with this unique style of printing.
For both primary and secondary school students, a 3D printer encourages experimentation and empowers children to problem solve in new ways.
Give us a call today on 08 8563 3818, or send us a quick message here to book your free demo in today.
The following MakerBot apps are available with the purchase of all MakerBot 3D printers at Yourtech:
- MakerBot Mobile: Monitor and control your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer and access all things MakerBot from your mobile device.
- MakerBot Desktop: A complete 3D printing solution for discovering, managing and sharing your 3D prints.
- MakerBot Printshop: A fun, easy and free way to create and 3D print all kinds of cool things.
- MakerBot Thingiverse App: Browse, share and collect from more than 300,000 downloadable digital designs on the world’s largest 3D printing community.